As the Computer Help Desk Tier 1, you will be responsible for providing technical support to Mirazon’s clients and expected to deliver superior customer service during those interactions.
All employees of Mirazon share in the purpose of helping others be more successful, which requires effort by each and every team member and their unique contributions. Successful employees will naturally connect with our core values and seek out opportunities to elevate coworkers and the business. A client-first mentality and team player attitude is required for all positions at Mirazon.
A day in the life of a Mirazonian is hard to define – our clients vary widely in size, industry and structure. What we can tell you is to expect to be kept on your toes. You will work with some of the best and brightest in the industry and no one day will look the same. Our clients intrinsically trust us to support their technology and their success hinges on the solutions we recommend. Your end game is to take care of what the client needs. Every time.
But why work here, you ask? Well, we aren’t a three-time recipient of the Best Place to Work in Greater Louisville and Best Place to Work in Kentucky awards for nothing. Our community culture is second to none and the flexibility and growth opportunities our employees enjoy keep them hanging around for a long time.
So, we’re dying to know. Do your troubleshooting skills go beyond asking Google (or Bing)? How Microsoft savvy are you? Do you have any virtualization and server chops?
Take the plunge and fill out our application and tell us what you’re great at. Maybe you’re just what our clients need.
- Resourcefulness / Initiative
- Relationship Building / Customer Focus
- Team Player
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college or post-high school program preferred, but not required.
- Professional IT certifications, such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCITP.
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Perform essential job functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Manage multiple tasks at one time without compromising quality or time commitments.
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Document processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
Mirazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Mirazon also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities and covered veterans. Mirazon also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws.