Come join a friendly and fun company dedicated to providing exceptional service to our clients.
$55,000 – $65,000 per year
8 hours daily
This position reports to the manager of Enterprise Help Desk Services. The position will have the responsibilities of providing technical support to our clients and delivering superior customer service during those interactions. Consistent with the company’s positive organizational culture. This position will be dedicated to a single department technical support for both local and remote employees.
Employees should have enthusiasm for helping customers leverage the best technology to solve their business challenges. Successful employees will likely have at least 4 year of experience in an enterprise IT/help desk environment and use of a ticketing system. The ideal person will have a passion for technology and experience supporting and troubleshooting a multitude of technologies that includes but is not limited to: workstations, printers, network troubleshooting, and vendor specific hardware and software support. Employees must be able to work independently and to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
All employees of Mirazon should share in our purpose to help others be more successful. This work takes effort by each team member and their specific contributions. Successful employees will naturally connect with our core values and seek out opportunities to elevate coworkers and the business. A customer first mentality and team player attitude is required for all positions at Mirazon.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college or post-high school program preferred, but not required.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCITP is a plus
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Perform essential job functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Manage multiple tasks at one time without compromising quality or time commitments.
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Document processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
*Mirazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, genetic information, actual or perceived sexual orientation and actual or perceived gender identity or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Mirazon also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities and covered veterans. Mirazon also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. The successful applicant will be expected to perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by his/her immediate supervisor and/or other management staff of the organization as business needs arise.