Information technology can be dry, but Mirazon is not, and working here gives you all kinds of diverse and fun experiences. In the past, the marketing team has: rented out a movie theater for the Star Wars premiere, entertained at Churchill Downs, branded and ridden in a hot air balloon, barrel aged our own cocktails, and taken professional headshots of dogs.
We write, we create, we motivate and we play. If this sounds like your type of job, read on.
Mission of the Position
The mission of the sales and marketing assistant is to support the marketing department in branding and lead generation activities. The sales and marketing assistant will participate in furthering Mirazon’s image within our current markets, via content creation, event planning and lead nuturing. The sales and marketing assistant will also have responsibility in assisting the marketing manager to measure each marketing campaign’s success.
Consistent with the company’s positive organizational culture, the marketing assistant should have and display the key competencies listed below.
- Collaboration skills
- Communication proficiency
- Problem solving/analysis
- Project management
- Results driven
- Strategic thinking
- Teamwork orientation
- Time management
- Learning orientation
- Has strong written skills and can easily write multiple pieces a week.
- Has a command of social media – specifically, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+.
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Has the ability to learn new methodologies and tools.
- Has the initiative and ability to successfully drive projects with limited direction.
- Possesses excellent people skills and can collaborate with a diverse range of personalities and competencies.
Mirazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Mirazon also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities and covered veterans. Mirazon also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws.