I am one of Mirazon’s owners and co-founders. I currently oversee our engineering department and am co-managing partner. I received a Bachelor of Science from the University of Louisville Speed Scientific School in 1996.
Aside from technology, I am a huge fan of the organizational framework Getting Things Done (GTD) by David Allen and am happy to share its usefulness to anyone who asks. I am also a history buff, love baseball and auto racing of all types, and am a huge fan of The Lord of the Rings.
– Integration of Legacy IT with cloud infrastructure and services
– Information Technology strategy for companies over a 5 year span
– Employee mentoring
Areas of Specialty:
– Time management and productivity
– Conflict resolution and facilitation
– Information Technology Solutions in a quickly changing technical environment